murphy bed mechanism

G_Serg

ww-pappel
Hello all!

First of all I would say sorry for english language
Secondary I would like to say that it is my first time on this forum and now I just registered here :emoji_slight_smile: So if I will do something wrong sorry :emoji_open_mouth:
shortly about me - I am living in Kiev, Ukraine, frequently visits EU countries, my interests are cars, business, and my hobbie doing furniture for myself.

So my question is about fittings for wallbed. I just found furniture but i can't found mechanisms only. May be someone could help me? Link to the site or tel.number...

I can post link for furniture, but furniture is not needed for me, wallbed mechanism is needed only ))

thanks in advance!

G_Serg

ww-pappel

Dear Thomas

thank you for the links!
Actualy I am trying to find mechanisms with mechanic springs, not with gas springs, Example of it i shows below
KiZi-Schrankbett-offen-DSC_1207-kl.jpg

G_Serg

ww-pappel
I will be thanks if you can upload pdf :emoji_slight_smile:

According delivery in Ukraine I will try to find the way I think.

Thanks in advance.

Quickly

ww-buche
Hallo G_Serge,

I'm sorry, because as I looked on the deskription of the mechanism I rekognise that it works with a gas spring.
The last thing I can do for you is to write your question in german, so an other board member maybe can help you.

An alle:
Kennt jemand einen "Bett klapp Beschlag" mit einem "Federzug" statt einer Gasdruckfeder.
Jeder Tipp könnte dem Kolegen schon helfen.

M.f.G. Thomas

Anhänge

• 1.pdf
    533 KB · Aufrufe: 28

G_Serg

ww-pappel
Thanks ELMGI

But it is some different. It is mechanism only for beds up to 45 degree and I ask about mechanism for bed that close to box (90 degree up)

Oben Unten