hello from down under (New Zealand)

online421

ww-fichte
Tut mir leid, dass ich kein Deutsch eingeben kann, ich habe Google Translate verwendet.

Ich komme aus Neuseeland, spiele seit 10 Jahren mit Holz, hier ist ein Video von meinem Shop.

Ich nenne mich nicht Holzarbeiter, weil mir die Geduld und die Kreativität fehlen. Ich habe vor 10 Jahren mit einer billigen Gehrungssäge angefangen. Ich kann nur am Wochenende oder nach Feierabend Zeit in meiner Werkstatt verbringen, ich habe immer noch einen Tagesjob.

Der Grund für mich, diesem deutschen Forum beizutreten, ist, dass ich gerne sehe, wie Holzarbeiten / Maschinenarbeiten in Deutschland ausgeführt werden.

Ich bin auch für die Maschinen da, Panhans, Martin….
Felder und SCM hier in Neuseeland. und ich mag SCM etwas mehr als Felder.

magmog

ww-robinie
Moin,

it's nice to hear from you, welcom!
When I look at your nice workshop, you have to be a serious woodworker
ore are an enthusiasic,
otherwise you wouldn't be fully equipped with quality machines.
Seriously, you work professionally!

carsten

Teammitglied
Hello to Aotearoa ,

goggle translator seems to get better. Your Workshop looks quite professionally. A dream for most German free time and weekend woodworker.
google translated you are playing with wood.
Looking at your machines you must be far above of "playing".

I think it would be no problem if you write in English.

online421

ww-fichte
[QUOTE = "magmog, post: 846771, member: 7366"]
Hello,

it's nice to hear from you, welcom!
When I look at your nice workshop, you have to be a serious woodworker
ore are an enthusiasic,
otherwise you wouldn't be fully equipped with quality machines.
Seriously, you work professionally!
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you! I like quality machinery because it makes everything more efficient :emoji_slight_smile: I need to be more creative about my work. I only make things that has a market and therefore able to generate some $$ so I can buy better machinery ...

My workshop didnt look like this from day 1, I had many many different machines before, Robland NX410 combination machine, Omga AL129 Twin miter saw (pneumatically activated, automatic head descending ..) etc ... and the current state wont stay for too long, I ordered a SCM L'Invincibile si X saw 2 months ago, it should arrive Mid 2022.

online421

ww-fichte
Hello to Aotearoa ,

goggle translator seems to get better. Your Workshop looks quite professionally. A dream for most German free time and weekend woodworker.
google translated you are playing with wood.
Looking at your machines you must be far above of "playing".

I think it would be no problem if you write in English.

I am not professional woodworker, and I dont think I will ever become a true master in wood working, it require time and patience, unfortunately I dont have both.... the machines I have only make things faster and repeatable. so I actually "play" with wood... I make little money from wood working, they all get poured back into the workshop for better machines.

Oben Unten