Weeke bp12 Z-Achse

viesitis

ww-pappel
Hello,

See her active society, I like that!

I have problem with tool changer on weeke BP12. I go this machine recently with damaged disc and migth some problems after restore. T60 as absolute 0 point works just fine, but if I try tool change, than it show error "Neg, software limit switch".and stops on N550 execution line.

Here are things what I check:
1) Tool in T11 as you see in picture is 80mm. Should work fine.
2) Z axis in T1 file is 115,2, fits with reality.

I dont see any mechanical reason why router receive such Z-axis value.

Please help, our local weeke service is not helping much with old machines.

Pictures
https://picasaweb.google.com/Viesturs.Kriskalns/ZaxisErrorSetup#

viesitis

ww-pappel
Hallo,

Siehe ihre aktive Gesellschaft, das gefällt mir!

Ich habe Probleme mit Werkzeugwechsler auf Weeke BP12. Ich gehe diese Maschine vor kurzem mit beschädigter Scheibe und migth einige Probleme nach wiederherzustellen. T60 als absolute 0 Punkt funktioniert gut, aber wenn ich Werkzeugwechsel versuchen, als es Fehler zeigen "Neg, Software-Endschalter". und stoppt auf N550 Ausführung Linie.

Hier sind Dinge, was ich zu überprüfen:
1) Tool in T11, wie Sie im Bild sehen, ist 80mm. Sollte okay.
2) Z-Achse in T1-Datei ist 115,2, passt mit der Realität.

I dont sehen keinen mechanischen Grund-Router erhalten wie Z-Achse Wert.

Bitte helfen Sie, unsere lokalen Weeke-Service ist nicht viel helfen mit alten Maschinen.

Bilder
https: / / picasaweb.google.com / Viesturs.Kriskalns / ZaxisErrorSetup #

carsten

Teammitglied
Hello

just write in English. The translationsofwares got better but it's more funny to read than to understand.
I don't know the BP12, we have got a BP15 from 1992. It looks similar to your BP12
The tool changer normaly lifts up when it opens. But I don't think that is the Problem.
The machine stops not at reaching the problem but precalculating the next steps of a program. Our stops at this point if the length of a tool ist to long for the thickness of the workpiece. Max Thickness is about 60 mm, depending on the lenght of the tool.
I don't see any tool in the chuck. So the length should be "0".
We calculate the length of our tools meassuring the total length of the tool with chuck minus the lenght of the chuck. Perhaps I have a chance to have a look at our ​​values next week.

viesitis

ww-pappel
Yes, English will work better for clear understanding, at least Google translator help me what are you talking in this forum :emoji_wink:
I have not seen in BP15 in real live, but seem that is very similar, at least year (1992) is same.
Chuck is empty for safety reasons as soon discover this problem, I'm testing with empty chucks. As I can see only magnetic sensor is on router neck and toolchanger pneumatic piston and I understand that tool length is virtual value. (Hope I'm right :emoji_slight_smile:
On this particular program is setup 18mm thick board, thickness should be fine.

viesitis

ww-pappel
Hello again,

Can anybody tell if this file spsprog.modif should look like this picture?
photo.JPG

After disc clone, I got 3 bad sectors and maybe one of them is efected on this file?

viesitis

ww-pappel
Hi again,

Regarding tool length.
Can you tall me what is correct tool length on this tool?

Tool%20length.jpg

viesitis

ww-pappel
Here is my test on routing. And I understand that error is 70mm from where it should be.
In T1 file my Z offset is 115.2, should I change it?

Tool%20offset.jpg

Oben Unten