Smith würde dazu beitragen, kaufen Tools

torgeir.roberts

ww-pappel
Hei.Er jemand, der hat einige gute Web-Links zu Unternehmen oder Webseiten, wo kann ich kaufen die Werkzeuge meiner Tischlerei. Sie wissen, zum Beispiel über Hammer, die Kombination Masken aber nicht URL ditt.Jeg suchen für Planer, Router, bordsag, Bandsägen sind alle innteresse.
Dieser Text wird mit Hilfe der Google-Übersetzer, tut mir leid, wenn es meine Wurzel.

MVH
Torgeir Robertsen

torgeir.roberts

ww-pappel
Yes I can write in English. I am wondering if there is anyone that can give me some links in Dutchland. To internett shops or buissines shops where i can buy woodworking tools for my woodshop. Not only handtools but also bigger mashines. Like stationary routers, planers saw's, table saw's and so on.

Bramfelder

ww-birke
For handtools, try eBay.de . I bought some Makita and Fein Power Tools there. Just be sure that it's an official dealer and you get tools with full warranty.

torgeir.roberts

ww-pappel
Here is my plan. I live in Norway, but it is not many, if any who offfers the type of semipro woodworking furniture tools. So my toughts it to purchase it in Germany or Neitherlands. ( price decides)
Im planing to go down in my lorry and bring it home( or get it shipt and total expense is aprox 22 000EUR)
The type of machines I wnat is a table saw, stationery router, stationery planers(20cm-60cm and handtools.
But I need adresses where I can se the price of the product.
TR

Oben Unten