Rotbuchensperrholz with 1 mm thick layers

109k-4

ww-pappel
Hello,

I hope you can understand English and can provide some help.

I am making some parts for my hobby and I am in need of rotbuchensperrholz (if not buchensperrholz). It can be either sperrholz or multiplex. The most important thing is that the thichness of each layer (fach) has to be 1 mm! This means that 15 mm thick plate has to have 15 layers!

I need 8, 15 and 32 mm thick plates. I have been trying to find a buchen sperrholz or buchen multiplex on internet with 1 mm thick layers. However, I could not find it. Can somebody help and tell me where I should look for these plates?

Thanks,

Luka

edelres

ww-robinie
Uebersetzung Translation

Hallo Forumsfreunde,

den Beitrag von luka habe ich sinngemaess uebersetzt.

Hallo

Ich hoffe dass ihr englisch versteht und mir helfen koennt.

I fertige einige Teile fuer mein Hobby und ich benoetige Rotbuchensperrholz ( falls nicht Buchensperrholz)
Es kann Sperrholz oder Multiplex sein. Wichtig ist dabei dass dass jede Lage 1 mm stark ist. Dies bedeutet, dass eine 15 mm Platte 15 Lagen aufweist.

Ich benoetige Platten in 8, 15 und 32 mm Staerke. Ich habe versucht Buchensperrholz in diesen Staerken im Internet zu finden, jedoch ohne Erfolg. Kann mir jemand helfen wo ich so etwas finden kann.

Danke

Luka

@Luka, Hi I'm Ottmar,

I don't have any contact to the german market nor do I know the current thickness standarts of Plywood/Multiplex in Germany.

Rotbuche = Buche = beechwood (Fagus sylvatica) is the same.

Weissbuche = Hornbeam (Carpinus betulus) is a total different botanical family/species

good luck

Ottmar

109k-4

ww-pappel
Thanks Ottmar. I really appreciate it. I hope somebody can help. It is good to know that rotbuche is the same with buche.

Thanks again.

Luka

Oben Unten